There are many ways you can help someone see the light at the end of the tunnel.
How You Can Get Involved:
- Like AAGO Foundation on Facebook to stay current on all events and volunteer opportunities.
- Join the Friends of the Foundation Committee! See the Events Calendar for meeting information. If you would like more information about joining the committee, contact Jeffrey Bey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help organize and plan the Rock & Bowl Charity Fundraising Event. The net proceeds go directly to the Foundation so that we may support our local community partners and/or provide scholarship opportunities to individuals seeking to enhance their education. If you would like to volunteer to help organize and plan these events, please contact Jeffrey Bey at email@example.com
- Sponsor the Rock & Bowl Charity Fundraising Event while you get all the opportunities a sponsorship provides. Sponsorships include your company name or logo on all marketing material as well as verbal recognition at the event. If you have more questions about sponsoring one or both of these events, please contact Jeffrey Bey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer your time for the Charity Partner Service Projects. Our Charity Partner Service Projects are a great way for you to have "hands on" time serving our community. Keep checking our Facebook page to find out all the current details.
- Participate in one of the Foundation's signature events like the Job Shadow Day. We have partnered with AAGO, City of Life and Goodwill for the last four years to provide foster youth with an opportunity to job shadow management and supplier members of AAGO for a few hours. If you would like to volunteer to be a part of Job Shadow Day, please contact Desiree now.
- Spread the word about the AAGO Foundation and our mission by asking your friends and colleagues to like our page on Facebook and sharing information on our website!
- Make a donation now which will go directly to helping those in need in central Florida