IRP $500 Grants ~ Criteria & Application
Industry Relief Program: Information, Criteria, and Application
The Industry Relief Program (IRP) was established to provide direct financial support to our "front line" apartment industry professionals who were laid off or furloughed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is the industry's way of paying it forward for our colleagues and peers who have supported the rental housing industry through the "good times."
This page provides information, criteria, and a link to what you will need to complete the application.
The "IRP" will provide $500.00 (one time only) direct financial support to qualified and approved applicants. The Fund is intended to provide stop gap funding and assist with costs such as housing, transportation, food, and so forth.
Each Monday, beginning April 13th, 2020, online applications will open for submission at 9:00 am. The number of approved contributions will be determined by the AAGO Foundation, and may change week over week depending on availability of funds.
Qualified applications will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-served basis. Stay tuned to this page for changes or updates.
Applicants for Progam Funds Must:
- Have most recently been employed within the apartment/rental housing industry as a property management or supplier/associate/vendor employee.
- Have been furloughed or laid off as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. (And, able to provide documentation of such.)
- Grant permission to the AAGO Foundation to verify information provided in the application.
- Note: Applicant information will be held in the strictest confidence and not disclosed or distributed.
- Primary place of (previous) employment or geographic area of operation must be in the Apartment Association of Greater Orlando or Bay Area Apartment Association territories.
- Prior recipients of IRP will not be eligible to receive additional funding.
- Applicants who are currently employed (in the apartment industry or otherwise) are not eligible to receive funds.
Please have the following information ready before starting your application.
- Official documentation of being laid off or furloughed from your previous employer. You will be required to upload a copy of this documentation during the application.
- Provide the following information:
- Full (Legal) Name
- Home Address or Mailing Address
- Personal Email
- Personal Phone Number
- Contact Information for Previous Employer (Company Name/Phone)
- Industry Demographic Information (Nature of Employment)
- e. Account Executive (Supplier), Maintenance Professional, Leasing Professional…
- Date of Employment Status Change (When furloughed or laid off)